Give the Gift of a College Degree
Top Reasons to Invest
1. Most of our scholarship recipients come from low income families, and depend on need based scholarships.
2. Minority women are headed to college at higher rates than ever, and need financial assistance to help them succeed.
3. Along with financial assistance, we offer mentors to students currently studying sports medicine. Mentors will follow students throughout their academic career. We believe this will help with post secondary retention rates.
4. Our programs help dispel the myth that discourages many families: that graduating from college is unattainable.
5. Our scholarship fund benefits both undergraduate and graduate students.
Click here to Donate via Cash App ($MWISM)
Minority Women in Sports Medicine, Inc. is a Maryland corporation with 501(c)3 charitable status. All donations made will be deemed tax deductible.